A safe and healthy atmosphere for Twelve Step groups and help in finding your way
We offer a 2,400 sq. ft. facility that provides a safe and healthy atmosphere for Twelve Step groups to meet and socialize during and after their meetings, as well as many resources to help get anyone affected by the disease of addiction the necessary help they need to get back on their feet.
A Recovery Place's 2,400 sq. ft. facility is available for many different functions, such as 12 step meetings, spiritual groups, social gatherings, parties and other events.
Please contact us for more information.
- Providing meeting space for 12 step programs.
- Providing meeting space for families affected by the disease of addiction.
- Providing meeting space for spiritual gatherings.
- Full Cafeteria.
- Large space for events (e.g. church events, recovery events, etc.)
- Recurrent events
- Special events
- Referrals to drug treatment centers or recovery houses
- Help with resumes
- Referral to help in finding work
- Referral Source for Counseling
- Referral Source for Food Banks
- Additional help depending on needs
A Recovery Place, Inc. is solely funded by contributions from the community that it serves. A Recovery Place, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization with all proceeds donated to other non profit organizations that help our community. Donating to ARP helps to create a place where recovering addicts, their family and others affected by this disease can meet safely. It is a safe haven for spiritual groups and organizations who need a place to meet regularly in comfort and privacy.
In addition to a safe place, we offer services to help addicts get back on their feet. Through various referral partners, we can help bring dignity back into their lives, one day at a time.
If you have been assigned community service hours or you would like to join our cause, we would love your help! Contact us at any time.
Our sponsorship proceeds will go a long way in ensuring that those seeking help will find everything they need to get back on track, right here – in one place.
No Events on The List at This Time